Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - RANTSAMANIA: CALLOUTS

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 04:47 AM   #359 (permalink)
CHAMPviaDQ
Often Imitated, Never Duplicated

CHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: RANTSAMANIA: CALLOUTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypto View Post
ChampViaDQ suggest a tag team with McLovin it against myself and HeelKris aka calling me out.

Get degraded and rejected by me then pretends he didn't call me out.

Pussy much?
I do find it amusing how you got such a raging hard on from seeing me mention your name, that you lost all sense and thought I was calling you out. Stop trying to use me to vault yourself out from the pit of irrelevancy. You've already demonstrated how embarrassingly stupid you are by thinking I would acknowledge you as being anywhere near worthy of a call out. So get those stiletto's a walking back to the 'ladyboy den', you bottom bitch.

2013 Winner of Best Signature & 2013 GFX Poster of the Year
2012 Winner of Seabs' Heart & 2012 GFX Poster of the Year
CHAMPviaDQ is offline   Reply With Quote