Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Just how does he do it..?

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 04:37 AM   #57 (permalink)
Dusty Roids
Humbled

Dusty Roids 501 - 1000Dusty Roids 501 - 1000Dusty Roids 501 - 1000Dusty Roids 501 - 1000Dusty Roids 501 - 1000Dusty Roids 501 - 1000
Default Re: Just how does he do it..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyboy2 View Post
The point is I don't find the Rock relevant any more. As has been mentioned, he's nostalgia. In that vein, I'd rather see Foley go at it with Punk as I'd be far more entertained, but that's not going to happen. The company is getting less and less interesting these days, and needs to try and elevate those guys they have as opposed to pushing someone who's not hanging around after Mania (which I know is common sense so, of course, will not happen!)
It doesn't matter what your point is. Rock is great for business Monkeyboy and as a matter of fact much better than Foley/Punk you mentioned. I don't know what you are talking about relevance but IMO Rock is far more relevant and mainstream than any of those oldtimers.

Also nobody cares that Rock will be gone, people are happy that he is back for a couple of matches. Most of us know he will be back making movies but we should be glad we get to see some epic Rock matches fgrom time to time.
Dusty Roids is offline   Reply With Quote