Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - RANTSAMANIA: CALLOUTS

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 04:21 AM   #358 (permalink)
reDREDD
Celestial Messiah

reDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF BallotreDREDD made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: RANTSAMANIA: CALLOUTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKANDRE View Post
Found this quote in a Seb post. Check the link for context.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/11618840-post4714.html

At least you have some sense now.
I dont get it, whats wrong with what i said?

Fuck spain and fuck playing with a false 9 who isnt messi

Torres was still retarded at the time but you see spain's play and you couldnt help but feel bad. they werent even pretending to try to pass to him. They just kept trying to walk it in an it got really fricking annoying. there were some situations where he did indeed try to make good runs on the break (which he doesnt do with chelsea, go figure) and they just blatantly ignored him. Spain is the only side with a counter attack that fricking passes backwards

It wasnt as much about torres as it was me defending the idea of a striker, my personal dislike for villa, and spain's style of play