Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TNA Wrestling Announces Major Changes To 2013 Pay-Per-View Strategy

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2013, 12:35 AM   #139 (permalink)
Aya Reiko
Edokko God of Death

Aya Reiko needs to make some friendsAya Reiko needs to make some friendsAya Reiko needs to make some friendsAya Reiko needs to make some friendsAya Reiko needs to make some friendsAya Reiko needs to make some friendsAya Reiko needs to make some friendsAya Reiko needs to make some friendsAya Reiko needs to make some friends
Default Re: TNA Wrestling Announces Major Changes To 2013 Pay-Per-View Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Batista View Post
The PPV Business has changed and TNA's answer...keep the same number of PPV's just rename some of them and move the day! GREAT!

*sigh*

I was excited reading the first paragraph because I figured TNA finally figured it out after all these years and then I see the "One Night Only" (with the Smackdown colors and artwork) and couldn't help but to shake my head...unreal...
Not only that, 7 are going to be pre-taped, meaning we're going to know the results before they even air. Not to mention, those PPV's are designed to be virtually meaningless, giving no one any reason to bother watching. This has disaster written all over it. Even at the discounted rates, no one is going to buy.