Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TNA Wrestling Announces Major Changes To 2013 Pay-Per-View Strategy

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2013, 11:36 PM   #134 (permalink)
phenom64
Working on my abs

phenom64 needs to take rep more seriousphenom64 needs to take rep more seriousphenom64 needs to take rep more seriousphenom64 needs to take rep more seriousphenom64 needs to take rep more seriousphenom64 needs to take rep more seriousphenom64 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: TNA Wrestling Announces Major Changes To 2013 Pay-Per-View Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryu Hayabusa View Post
One night only...seven times a year
Ha! If WWE can promote John Cena vs The Rock as "once in a lifetime" and have them go at it again this year......

Just kidding. Seriously though, I like the name One Night Only. It sounds pretty cool. The people who are complaining about Bound for Glory's $45 price tag must not buy any of WWE's PPVs, as they're priced at $45 as well. Let alone Wrestlemania's price tag of $55. What people need to take away from this is that $45 for BFG is going to be worth it this year. We're talking about close to 4 months of build up after Slammiversary. That sounds pretty awesome. Plus, the One Night Only PPV's are $15 and should feature some awesome matches. It sounds worth it to me.
phenom64 is offline   Reply With Quote