Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TNA Wrestling Announces Major Changes To 2013 Pay-Per-View Strategy

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2013, 11:31 PM   #133 (permalink)
TNAmarkFromIndia
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

TNAmarkFromIndia should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsTNAmarkFromIndia should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsTNAmarkFromIndia should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsTNAmarkFromIndia should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: TNA Wrestling Announces Major Changes To 2013 Pay-Per-View Strategy

Let's take a look at the new PPV schedule:

January 13th - Genesis
(Two-month gap)
March 10th - Lockdown
(Three-month gap)
June 9th - Slammiversary
(Four-month gap)
October 13th - Bound For Glory
(Three-month gap)

I hope they change this schedule. If they keep it the same, that would mean Lockdown would get only two months of build, yet Genesis itself would get three months of build. Bound For Glory would get four months. I'm not sure what to think of that. It's a bit too long for my liking. Nonetheless, I would prefer that if any of the PPV's build has to get cut by one month, it should be Genesis. Lockdown is definitely a bigger PPV than Genesis. Put Genesis in December and problem would be solved, though that would defeat the whole purpose of the name "Genesis". They could rename the December PPV Final Resolution.
TNAmarkFromIndia is offline   Reply With Quote