Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Official BTB Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2013, 11:05 PM   #3625 (permalink)
KOP
is better than you!

KOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missedKOP probably won't be missed
Default Re: The Official BTB Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyer Consequences View Post
No one cares for your opinion.

Get a new project up.
That damn IC banner. Not gonna lie I laughed when I saw it since I have long forgot that we had our own banner.

What's going on guys? I've been lurking around here for a few days now for the first time in several months. I see a few familiar faces but many that I don't really know. I'm going to have to try and catch up a little bit in the next few days on what's been happening here. 2012 was the first year I didn't write anything at all for BTB. I honestly have nowhere near the time as I used to due to work and school but I'd love to hopefully come back and finally reach WrestleMania 24 in my thread. Whether or not that will ever happen...who knows? I have been wanting to try and finish that off for at least four years now so it'd be a pipe dream if I can get to WrestleMania ever.

Just wanted to drop in here and hope to hear from some familiar faces soon.
KOP is offline   Reply With Quote