Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rapper Azealia Banks under fire after calling Perez Hilton a "messy faggot"

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2013, 10:42 PM   #59 (permalink)
ROGERTHAT21
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

ROGERTHAT21 ROGERTHAT21 ROGERTHAT21 ROGERTHAT21 ROGERTHAT21 ROGERTHAT21 ROGERTHAT21 ROGERTHAT21 ROGERTHAT21 ROGERTHAT21 ROGERTHAT21
Default Re: Rapper Azealia Banks under fire after calling Perez Hilton a "messy faggot"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToddTheBod View Post
Most of these responses are horrible, just saying.

I guess it is wrestlingforum.com though..

Carry on, fat guys.
Are you saying Perez Hilton isn't one of the overly-flamboyant gay people that give the rest a bad name? I mean, I find them sort of funny, but they're still overbearing and annoying. Perez Hilton is a jackass, it's a wonder how anyone could like him.

Although, I do think some people here just don't like GLAAD becuase of their disputes with the WWE. Just saying.

Also, she did sort of contradict herself. She can't go from talking about his anus being really wide (which was obviously a gay insult...Which is weird, because she's bisexual) to saying faggot wasn't meant to offend gays, it's just a man that acts like a female.

Sig Credit: Bubba-3D
ROGERTHAT21 is offline   Reply With Quote