Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TNA Wrestling Announces Major Changes To 2013 Pay-Per-View Strategy

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2013, 06:47 PM   #97 (permalink)
hu_baddboi
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

hu_baddboi is an after thoughthu_baddboi is an after thought
Default Re: TNA Wrestling Announces Major Changes To 2013 Pay-Per-View Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ian cruise View Post
They could still use option c at slammy where it's part of a big pub and there should be a lot of focus.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
I think this is a good idea. It'd be a nice hook for Slammy, which hasn't really had one since KotM ended. This plus the Hall of Fame announcement would be nice to have every year at Slammy on the road (I hated the couple years it was in IZ).

Quote:
I love the idea but even myself that is a Die hard fan.Im not sure i will pay into all of these events. I only order 3 events a year. BFG Slammy and Lockdown. This is why i was hoping they would be "One night only" TV specials. I still think they need to do this on a new channel or something. Regardless its still great to see a change in format. Been wanting it.
I have basically been buying those three for years now too (I think I brought Against All Odds once or twice, but that's it.) I like Genesis, but it might be a tough sale for most people with the Royal Rumble (which is the only non-WM WWE show I'd consider buying at this point.)
hu_baddboi is offline   Reply With Quote