Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Two Things Alberto Del Rio Needs To Change

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2013, 04:19 PM   #12 (permalink)
Brodus Clay
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Brodus Clay needs to make some friendsBrodus Clay needs to make some friendsBrodus Clay needs to make some friendsBrodus Clay needs to make some friendsBrodus Clay needs to make some friendsBrodus Clay needs to make some friendsBrodus Clay needs to make some friendsBrodus Clay needs to make some friendsBrodus Clay needs to make some friendsBrodus Clay needs to make some friendsBrodus Clay needs to make some friends
Default Re: Two Things Alberto Del Rio Needs To Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD Stinger View Post

To start out, before the music we hear,

"My Name...Is Alberto...Del Rio!"

Like his old promos. If you don't know what I mean, it's the same thing as "Yo, It's Me, It's Me, It's D.D.P!"
LOL! that made me so much, it could work but is useless with Ricardo chanting his name theres no need for that, now change his theme?...dunno he got lucky that they gave him one of the best themes out there..unlike Barret who has some abomination of a theme ADR theme screams Main Eventer.

Moveset.. well the only ADR face match I watched with 3MB looks like he was being faster... He was over as fuck with his Dos Caras Jr. gimmick thanks for his moveset so probably he gonna be more like that now.
Thing about this forum is that if 'your' guy is failing and has become boring then it is creatives fault but when it is someone you don't like then it is the wrestlers fault. There is a lack of consistency on this forum.

Last edited by Brodus Clay : 01-10-2013 at 04:34 PM.
Brodus Clay is offline   Reply With Quote