Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2013, 04:09 PM   #5236 (permalink)
Eclairal
Little Poppa Pump

Eclairal needs to make some friendsEclairal needs to make some friendsEclairal needs to make some friendsEclairal needs to make some friendsEclairal needs to make some friendsEclairal needs to make some friendsEclairal needs to make some friendsEclairal needs to make some friendsEclairal needs to make some friendsEclairal needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucky101 View Post
just finished the attitude era mode, first wrestling game in 10 years

can anybody tell me what exactly is this "universe mode" i was expected a single player, pick a wrestler and go through a title run to wrestlemania

but its different, how exactly does it work

and why does AE end at wm15, what about 1999-2001, i wanted the cactus/hhh fued from early 2000
The Universe Mode is like a real WWE Show generate by the I.A. Basically, the I.A will generate a match cards with cut-scene for some matches to build a rivalry. And you, you can change the card, the roster, delete show or PPV or just create them, choose the number one contender....
And for Attitude Era mode, I think it's because 2000 was a big year for guys like Chris Benoit or Kurt Angle and they can't include them in it

And this week-end, I will download some CAW. Heard that finally, they get the real picture, can't wait to download them
Eclairal is offline   Reply With Quote