Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2013, 04:09 PM   #5236 (permalink)
Eclairal
Little Poppa Pump

Eclairal Eclairal Eclairal Eclairal Eclairal Eclairal Eclairal Eclairal Eclairal Eclairal
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucky101 View Post
just finished the attitude era mode, first wrestling game in 10 years

can anybody tell me what exactly is this "universe mode" i was expected a single player, pick a wrestler and go through a title run to wrestlemania

but its different, how exactly does it work

and why does AE end at wm15, what about 1999-2001, i wanted the cactus/hhh fued from early 2000
The Universe Mode is like a real WWE Show generate by the I.A. Basically, the I.A will generate a match cards with cut-scene for some matches to build a rivalry. And you, you can change the card, the roster, delete show or PPV or just create them, choose the number one contender....
And for Attitude Era mode, I think it's because 2000 was a big year for guys like Chris Benoit or Kurt Angle and they can't include them in it

And this week-end, I will download some CAW. Heard that finally, they get the real picture, can't wait to download them
Eclairal is offline   Reply With Quote