Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TNA Wrestling Announces Major Changes To 2013 Pay-Per-View Strategy

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2013, 04:05 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jasmine TNAfan
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Jasmine TNAfan needs to make some friendsJasmine TNAfan needs to make some friendsJasmine TNAfan needs to make some friendsJasmine TNAfan needs to make some friendsJasmine TNAfan needs to make some friendsJasmine TNAfan needs to make some friendsJasmine TNAfan needs to make some friendsJasmine TNAfan needs to make some friendsJasmine TNAfan needs to make some friends
Default Re: Only FOUR live PPVs in 2013!

Interesting concept. It's worth a try, I suppose. I like the idea of having certain "themes" for these recorded PPVs. I wonder if they'll do an all-Knockouts PPV?

One minor quibble: The "One Night Only" name seems pretty lame, considering there will be several of these PPVs over the course of the year (so technically it's not just "one night only"), not to mention the fact that each PPV will be made available for several days during the course of a given month.

[X] Angelina Love returns, TBP reunite
[X] Chris Sabin returns
[ ] Christopher Daniels wins the World Title
[X] Low-Ki returns
[ ] TNA comes to Hawaii
Jasmine TNAfan is offline   Reply With Quote