Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Two Things Alberto Del Rio Needs To Change
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 01-10-2013, 04:33 PM
Eulonzo
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Two Things Alberto Del Rio Needs To Change

I prefer the current name thing than the "MY NAME IS ALBERTO.. DELL RIOO!!! But you already know that!" because the old way they did it reminded me so much of Armando Estrada's name thing - and I'm the biggest Armando Estrada mark of all time so I didn't like that. And not to mention Alberto Del Rio sounds similar to Armando's name (minus the last name). In fact, sometimes I drown out the announcer and go "ARMANDO.. ALEJANDRO... DEL RRIOOO!!!"

As for the music, I think that music is fine whether he's a babyface or a heel. But yes, most babyfaces right now have rock or rock-ish theme songs, so maybe Jim Johnston could produce a rock version of his current theme for his next theme? That'd be a great idea. But then again, it's just theme music, it doesn't matter that much to me although I actively listen to some wrestlers music even when they're not playing via the shows (Dolphs, Codys, etc)l

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome