Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2013, 03:25 PM   #6185 (permalink)
SonoShion
Let's just say there's a lot of blood.

SonoShion is making a name for themselvesSonoShion is making a name for themselvesSonoShion is making a name for themselvesSonoShion is making a name for themselvesSonoShion is making a name for themselvesSonoShion is making a name for themselvesSonoShion is making a name for themselvesSonoShion is making a name for themselvesSonoShion is making a name for themselvesSonoShion is making a name for themselvesSonoShion is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

If this is really the main event card, I think I'm going to be pissed like never before because I spent almost 1K for seats.
Punk is obviously losing the title to The Rock so thats automatically making him a threat to The Undertaker? Oh yeah.
Rock/Cena II doesn't need a comment. You just don't do it again. DON'T! Rock is obviously not getting another win against Superman. Heel turn? Wont't happen, lads!
Brock/HHH, well, even if they would add the stipulation "Winner needs to legit kill his opponent" I wouldn't care. Total waste of Brock and that's probably going to be his last match with the E. That hurts, especially me for being a huge Brock mark. Brock's last match must be a classic, a classic against Rock or Taker. Have Taker/Brock in the octagon. That's big money right there. All I can hope for is that those rumors are wrong.

The Greatest of Modern Cinema

http://www.imdb.com/list/ls006310211/
SonoShion is offline   Reply With Quote