Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Do you think Shaul Guerrero/Raquel Diaz will return to WWE

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2013, 03:55 PM   #16 (permalink)
Eulonzo
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches

Eulonzo probably won't be missedEulonzo probably won't be missedEulonzo probably won't be missedEulonzo probably won't be missedEulonzo probably won't be missedEulonzo probably won't be missedEulonzo probably won't be missedEulonzo probably won't be missedEulonzo probably won't be missedEulonzo probably won't be missedEulonzo probably won't be missed
Default Re: Do you think Shaul Guerrero/Raquel Diaz will return to WWE

To the people bitching about her ability and her charisma: She's still young. Give her patience and time, atleast. Not trying to make up excuses for her because I wasn't that big of a fan of her at all.. In fact, I didn't care for her work at all, I was just keeping my eye on her because she's a Guerrero, but I know in 5-3 years, she'll be alot better than she was. + I'm sure Vickie's pressured her into some things in the past few years.

Not saying Vickie's the type of mother that would force her own children into getting into the business but it looked like Shaul didn't seem too happy to be there. So maybe she sucked because of that. But anyway, like I said, I hope she does, It'd be a retarded idea for her to turn into those people who know for a fact they could be big in WWE but instead wastes their time in the independents or in TNA.