Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #13687 of (permalink) Old 01-10-2013, 03:26 PM
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)

Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clique View Post
I think it's understandable if you just can't get into a wrestler's character it makes it hard for that person to get into his matches. I've read people say the same thing for guys like Cena or in your case Orton.
Guess I got my Sheamus goggles on. b/c whenever he's on I'm always into his work. It's no secret I've been huge on the guy for years now.

Orton is a frustrating case. Used to be such a mark for him until late 2010. From then my interest has gone straight downhill. As has his work too, imo. Only matches that seem to be worth anything lately, ironically enough for the prior topic ^, vs Sheamus. Oh, and vs Kane. That deserves a mention. I liked all of their matches from 2012.

Other than vs Kane & the match vs Sheamus on Smackdown I don't think I liked anything else Orton did during 2012. Maybe one of the matches vs Danielson too. Nothing there anymore. Everything that was strong about him has evaporated.

Nouvelle Vague.
Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome