Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dark Souls - October 4th, 2011

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2013, 12:35 PM   #613 (permalink)
Hit-Girl
Faith and a .45

Hit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on rep
Default Re: Dark Souls - October 4th, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic View Post
Fuck I already know what you're talking about. How do I kill that thing?
There's a few ways to kill it. I just always shoot it with a bow from range. You can also work your way around to the back of it and it's helpless against you. You can also fight it straight up but that's dangerous.

Power Within is awesome and I use it on every boss. 40 percent damage increase is just too hard to pass up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander45 View Post
Say what now? How'd you do that?
You get that option when you kill Pinwheel. You can do it really early if you want. There's a certain short cut you can take and once you get to the boss he's really easy. He's start of the game easy if you're feelin' me. Getting to him is the hard part unless you use the short cut. Here it is.

6:18

Once you beat the boss just homeward bone out and bam... rekindle so you can get 20 flasks.

Last edited by Hit-Girl : 01-10-2013 at 12:41 PM.
Hit-Girl is offline   Reply With Quote