Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2013, 11:51 AM   #5234 (permalink)
Fid
Paul Heyman Guy

Fid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucky101 View Post
just finished the attitude era mode, first wrestling game in 10 years

can anybody tell me what exactly is this "universe mode" i was expected a single player, pick a wrestler and go through a title run to wrestlemania

but its different, how exactly does it work

and why does AE end at wm15, what about 1999-2001, i wanted the cactus/hhh fued from early 2000
I look at Universe mode as an advanced Exhibition mode so to speak. The basics of it is you go through the shows and pay-per-views. Storylines, feuds, injuries, etc build over time.

As far as the AE mode goes. Hopefully that's what WWE 14 will cover. Cover from after WM15 to WM17 (or even Survivor Series 2001).

STAND BACK!
Fid is offline   Reply With Quote