Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Movie Discussion Part II (part III coming soon)

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2013, 09:30 AM   #2028 (permalink)
#ROOT
Taking orders from THE MACHINE

#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore
Default Re: General Movie Discussion Part II

Watched The Untouchables last night. Great film, great cast. Kevin Costner was great as Ness, and Di Nero was good as Capone, just wish we'd seen more of him. Wonder how it would have turned out had they stuck with Bob Hoskins. I thought Hoskins was BRILLIANT in The Long Good Friday, so would have been interesting to see him as Al Capone. But the director or something was set on Nero even though he was asking for too much money and shit, and would only have like a 2 week window to film his parts between other movies lol.

Saw a trailer for Gangster Squad when I saw the hobbit a couple of days ago (great film), and I thought it was a remake of The Untouchables. Might as well be lol. Then at least the title wouldn't have sounded so shit .