Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #6128 of (permalink) Old 01-10-2013, 09:17 AM
Hawksea
Humbled

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Peter View Post
Apart from avoiding predictability I'd say that one point to it is that it will make Rock give Punk a bigger rub in a story that still has Rock as the final winner. The Rock is in no danger of losing his popularity and I'd say that it's probably more necessary overall to have him help the #1 heel than it is to give a rub to Cena.

I'm not expecting it to happen though, but I do think it would be the better choice. Another factor of what would be best is of course also how much The Rock can be on Raw from now to WM. It's hard to take into account though since we have no idea.
It's only predictable of you have been on the web for about 24 hours, in each 7 days, in each 4 weeks of last 6 months of your life.

Rock needs to establish his credibility back after being away again for so long and one great way to do it is to win the title in his first match back.

Punk has nothing to lose since he gained nothing anyway in the past 14 months that they have pushed him to the galaxies other threatening Big Sexy's record of being the greatest box office king in the companies' history.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome