Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2013, 08:10 AM   #6125 (permalink)
Rock316AE
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Rock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JY57 View Post
Quote:
- Regarding The Rock winning the WWE Title from CM Punk, there is a lot of talk that the title change won't happen at the Royal Rumble. Instead, Rock would win the title at the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view in the Chamber main event.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Only chance of that report is the other way around. Rock wins the belt at Royal Rumble, the big PPV which is promoted around his title chase after 10 years. Then losing at EC in a Chamber match due to a Brock interference setting up Rock/Lesnar at the WM29 main event AND giving the payoff of Rock winning the belt again. Looks to me like the perfect booking without having to worry about the belt after Mania. Rock is going over at the Rumble either way, it's just the question of EC/WM/Lesnar/Cena afterward.

Last edited by Rock316AE : 01-10-2013 at 08:14 AM.
Rock316AE is offline   Reply With Quote