Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2013, 08:07 AM   #6124 (permalink)
MISTER. WINNING
DEVON WORLD ORDER

MISTER. WINNING is making a name for themselvesMISTER. WINNING is making a name for themselvesMISTER. WINNING is making a name for themselvesMISTER. WINNING is making a name for themselvesMISTER. WINNING is making a name for themselvesMISTER. WINNING is making a name for themselvesMISTER. WINNING is making a name for themselvesMISTER. WINNING is making a name for themselvesMISTER. WINNING is making a name for themselvesMISTER. WINNING is making a name for themselvesMISTER. WINNING is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

Both sides of the "Mark Wars" here should be ashamed of themselves for the stupid shit I'm reading as regarding to the promo on Monday. Seriously, log off.

I will say this. CM Punk vs. The Rock has to be the WWE Championship match at Wrestlemania 29 and it has to be the main event. No John Cena. No Brock Lesnar. No Triple H. No Undertaker. Nobody involved but these two. This is already better than Rock/Cena in the promo department and we have THREE. WEEKS. LEFT. Holy fuckery.

Nobody wants Rock/Cena II and who the fuck wants it after....THAT on Monday?