Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 1/10 Impact Wrestling Discussion: SHUT UP BITCH!

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2013, 07:57 AM   #10 (permalink)
TNAsFuture
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

TNAsFuture 101 - 250TNAsFuture 101 - 250

X-Division Tournament should open the show imo I love for wrestling shows to start with a fast energetic paced matches to get the fans up for the rest of the show. Tag match will get a laugh out of me but for fook sake make that sillyness stop after this please. Gutcheck is something I am looking forward to as form what I read it has two very good talents. Main event not fussed about, the heels are good/entertaining and you know what your going to get but the faces are boring as fuck Storm needs a rocket up is ass to kick start his title challenge if he his to become top babyface of TNA Hardy is just Hardy.

Oh an Sting vs Aces & 8s stuff is boring too, his return last week was totally weak bollocks Aces & 8s need to keep some ass tonight. Mike Knox reveal pleased me but not how it was executed piss poor job.

"So while you'll be in a hospital bed screamin in pain, your wife will be on her back screamin my name"
Scott Steiner

Last edited by Clique : 01-10-2013 at 11:04 AM. Reason: double post
TNAsFuture is offline   Reply With Quote