Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 1/10 Impact Wrestling Discussion: SHUT UP BITCH!
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 01-10-2013, 08:57 AM
TNAsFuture
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

X-Division Tournament should open the show imo I love for wrestling shows to start with a fast energetic paced matches to get the fans up for the rest of the show. Tag match will get a laugh out of me but for fook sake make that sillyness stop after this please. Gutcheck is something I am looking forward to as form what I read it has two very good talents. Main event not fussed about, the heels are good/entertaining and you know what your going to get but the faces are boring as fuck Storm needs a rocket up is ass to kick start his title challenge if he his to become top babyface of TNA Hardy is just Hardy.

Oh an Sting vs Aces & 8s stuff is boring too, his return last week was totally weak bollocks Aces & 8s need to keep some ass tonight. Mike Knox reveal pleased me but not how it was executed piss poor job.

If winning is not important...why do we keep score

"So while you'll be in a hospital bed screamin in pain, your wife will be on her back screamin my name"
Scott Steiner

Last edited by Clique; 01-10-2013 at 12:04 PM. Reason: double post

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome