Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Gaming Discussion

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2013, 06:17 AM   #9241 (permalink)
Xander45
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

Xander45 needs to make some friendsXander45 needs to make some friendsXander45 needs to make some friendsXander45 needs to make some friendsXander45 needs to make some friendsXander45 needs to make some friendsXander45 needs to make some friendsXander45 needs to make some friendsXander45 needs to make some friendsXander45 needs to make some friendsXander45 needs to make some friends
Default Re: General Gaming Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
LC, I know how much you love Dark Souls and Skyrim...have you heard of Dragon's Dogma?

It might be $40, so $20 after your giftcard and you'll be playing this for possibly as long as a playthru of Skyrim/Dark Souls.
I really like Dragon's Dogma, I knew I would as soon as I heard the music on the menu screen. At least listen to it up to a minute if you don't like the start.

Still haven't finished it actually, that's one to get back to. I love how your friends pawns were available for free, managed to get a couple of beasts thanks to that which made things a bit easier.