Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TNA taping "X-Travaganza" & "Jokers Wild Tag Team Tournament” PPV specials

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2013, 01:05 AM   #61 (permalink)
shandcraig
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

shandcraig needs to take rep more seriousshandcraig needs to take rep more seriousshandcraig needs to take rep more seriousshandcraig needs to take rep more seriousshandcraig needs to take rep more seriousshandcraig needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: TNA taping "X-Travaganza" & "Jokers Wild Tag Team Tournament” 3hr specials this w

I hope we find out soon when these will Air. I wonder if they will go for a Saturday night event.Or just put these on sunday tv when a ppv would be.Probably the better way to go is sunday.wwe can have Saturday for the main event ect.

I assume it would be on spike. This would acutely bring big advertising money. Lets hope they somewhat make the place look different. Most likely just different graphics i guess

This will be such a good idea if so. Hopefully they cut to 6 ppvs and then 6 tv specials between with random fun.

Last edited by shandcraig : 01-10-2013 at 01:09 AM.
shandcraig is offline   Reply With Quote