Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official 2012 KoBTB Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2013, 12:09 AM   #345 (permalink)
619IDH
The Sleeping Giant

619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official 2012 KoBTB Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatWeirdGuy View Post
All Hail King Kirby!
Just for that, Weird Guy, your new King hereby orders you to follow him around and post this in a fashion of an annoyingly shrill black woman to announce his coming. You must also do so wearing a dress fit for a queen.

HeelKirbs aside, it was thoroughly an honor to compete alongside the lot of you. I really didn't think I had a shot in the finals, so I just let it all hang out. Looking at it now, I will admit I'm a little mad at myself because if I hadn't rushed it and actually edited it, I might've pulled out a perfect score. But that's selfishness talking. Big shout out to both Brye and JabroniJam for picking this thing up when it was more than dead. Major hats off to Fluxy and Melvis for absolutely stellar entries. Any other day of the week with entries like those, and I wouldn't be King

Oh, and don't think any of you are spared. A full-on HeelKirby coronation speech is still on the horizon.

DO A LITTLE DANCE; MAKE A LITTLE LOVE

GET CUTE TONIGHT

AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair
.:Origins & Endings NOW POSTED!!:.

Last edited by 619IDH : 01-10-2013 at 12:12 AM.
619IDH is offline   Reply With Quote