Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 1/11 Smackdown, 1/9 Main Event & SMS Spoilers

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2013, 11:46 PM   #200 (permalink)
#BadNewsSanta
Ho!

#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading
Default Re: 1/11 Smackdown, 1/9 Main Event & SMS Spoilers

Punk promo was great and adds a small touch to the feud.

Rock/Rhode Scholars was gold! Rock was much much better in that than he was on Raw with Punk imo, which mainly comes down to the material, but still. Rhodes was okay himself, but the Rock/Sandow bits were every bit as awesome as I was hoping for them to be. They played off each other so well and Sandow was keeping up with Rock excellently. Can't wait to watch the better quality version of the segment on Friday. It really makes me hope that somehow, someway, even with all the top talents like Punk, Cena (again), Lesnar, Taker, and even Ryback, Bryan, Sheamus, and Orton that Rock could/will probably face in his current tenure in WWE, I really hope and pray they fit a Rock/Sandow program somewhere in there. There is so much awesomeness that can come from that feud. Rock could really go old-school Rock on Sandow for a whole feud duration, which I can't see for a lot of the guys I listed above.

#BadNewsSanta is offline   Reply With Quote