Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Explain how Goldberg is still awesome and Ryback sucks?

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2013, 11:04 PM   #35 (permalink)
Dr. Jones
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Dr. Jones needs to take rep more seriousDr. Jones needs to take rep more seriousDr. Jones needs to take rep more seriousDr. Jones needs to take rep more seriousDr. Jones needs to take rep more seriousDr. Jones needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Explain how Goldberg is still awesome and Ryback sucks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeloader View Post
I was considering that. If Ryback existed back then, would people be chanting "Ryyyyback" at Goldberg now? It's a valid question, and one hard to be sure of since we cannot swap them from one time to another. But I certainly can easily see Goldberg not being over with the IWC at all in 2013, acting the same exact way he did in the late 90's in 2013.

I'm not sure that Goldberg's intensity is that much better than Ryback's. His was good, but Ryback's is good too. The WWE has done a better job of making him look "beatable" than WCW did Goldberg is a difference between them.

Sorry man, you just don't see it.

You can't produce the "IT" factor. Its just something natural.

You ever see the guy or girl who is naturally good looking, but is just awkward or uncomfortable? Then do you see the person who isn't necessarily attractive in the classical sense, but just has a presence about them that makes people gravitate towards them? That's the difference between Goldberg and Ryback.

Ryback unfortunately just doesn't have "IT".
Dr. Jones is offline   Reply With Quote