Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - RANTSAMANIA: CALLOUTS
View Single Post
post #92 of (permalink) Old 01-09-2013, 11:26 PM
Bullseye
Humbled

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: RANTSAMANIA: CALLOUTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Sterling View Post
Give me sXe, I'll end that fat Aussie cunt. Patriot fan who doesn't know who Gronk is , calls the GIANTS garbage even though they've won 2 titles in 3 years, doesn't know about American sports yet tries to act cool in the CATBOX, calls people garbage in mafia even though he himself is TRASH, and he lives in the land of SPIDERS.

WALLA vs WALLA
As I said to you before you stupid cunt, it's all about dat Brady swag when it comes to the Pats, nobody else does, has or ever will matter whilst he's leading them around the park. The giants are absolute trash and paper world champions due to the "world" being confined within North America, thus rendering any and all of their accomplishments to be about as useless as you as a poster. I know nough about American sports to know that they're insignificant when compared to Australian sports, and the American scum such as yourself dismiss these sports because you'lle never be worth a pinch of shit in them.

You are so bad at mafia you make Jigsaw and Ethan look like a Faraday and HOL dream team, you fucking inept clueless twat. The land of spiders > the land of hamburgers.

I'll make sure it's an instant classic, you fucking embarrassment.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome