Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - RANTSAMANIA: CALLOUTS

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2013, 09:48 PM   #85 (permalink)
Ghetto Anthony
Jonathan Coachman

Ghetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friends
Default Re: RANTSAMANIA: CALLOUTS

I want Headliner again. Not only do I guarantee I will top this, I will embarrass Headliner so bad he will be forced to step down as Administrator.

Last year we faced off in a Compton Street Fight. He beat me by the skin of his teeth. This year I want to raise the stakes.

Ghetto Anthony wins, Headliner changes his usertitle to GA's Bitch and steps down as Administrator for a minimum of 2 months, his rep is reset to 0 and I get all of it. He must also refer to me as "massa" for the duration of his punishment and send me a PM daily telling me how great I am.

Headliner can set the stipulation for if he wins should he agree to this match. I will agree to anything: I'm that confident.