Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Would you pay for a monthly subscription to a netflix like WWE product?

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2013, 09:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
TheShield
Learning to break kayfabe

TheShield
Default Would you pay for a monthly subscription to a netflix like WWE product?

I'm flag wwe have put a hold to the network because I feel it co woukd have damaged the product beyond repair. And I also think it is an out of date concept.

What is relevant is a Netflix/sky plus like online library. It would be great if WWE had their own that you could get on your computer , xbox , tablets and phone etc

It could have different sections for each promotion, air live material like ppvs, have special events, reality shows.

A massive collection of matches,ppvs to choose and watch which is frequently updated. And individual sections and a featured wrestler for the week. A search feature to find all content related to that wrestler.

It would be a great service for us and a great way for WWE to get in this century and make some money instead of shamelessly plug social media.

$10 a month or 6

CM Punk - Dolph Ziggler - Daniel Bryan - Cody Rhodes - Damien Sandow - Seth Rollins - Wade Barrett - Dean Ambrose - Roman Reigns - Christian - Alberto Del Rio

Shawn Michaels - Stone Cold - Chris Jericho - The Undertaker - Bret Hart - Roddy Piper -- Mick Foley

Yokozuna - British Bulldog - Macho Man Randy Savage - Eddie Guerrero

Samoa Joe - Bully Ray - Sting - Austin Aries

Paul Heyman - Jim Cornette - Paul Bearer

Green for Green
TheShield is offline   Reply With Quote