Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Housemate from hell

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2013, 09:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
Glass Shatters
Humbled

Glass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a push
Default Re: Housemate from hell

I think the only rules needed to be a good housemate are picking up after yourself, keeping whats yours in your room, splitting the costs of cleaning supplies, assisting in a good clean up of the entire house once a week, and being respectful to others in the area through noise, time in shower, etc.

I'll be damned if I want to bring someone in my room and have to ask this mother fucker permission to get some pussy. This freak will probably have listening devices and hidden cams set up because it's obvious by these rules he's a virgin and furiously masturbates several times a day. Can't be in the kitchen unless I'm eating? Can't go in the living room? New wallpaper if I don't open the doors in the kitchen? Lunacy.
Glass Shatters is offline   Reply With Quote