Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CHECK OUT THE RATINGS Thread [Post All TV Ratings Discussions Here]

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2013, 07:50 PM   #158 (permalink)
murder
Working on my abs

murder needs to make some friendsmurder needs to make some friendsmurder needs to make some friendsmurder needs to make some friendsmurder needs to make some friendsmurder needs to make some friendsmurder needs to make some friendsmurder needs to make some friendsmurder needs to make some friendsmurder needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official Raw Ratings Thread 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGERTHAT21 View Post
I wonder what the 20th Anniversary of Raw's ratings will be. Even though it will be more star studded than Raw 1000 I doubt it'll do as good. WWE has been promoting it poorly.
Will it be? Lesnar won't be there and we don't know for sure if Austin, Taker, Flair, HHH, HBK or other DX members will be there. But I hope you're right.

In any event, the rating next week will be huge as it's the first Raw since August last year with no Football competition as well as being Raw 20th anniversary as well as Rock being back.

I'm predicting a 3.5 rating, like I did for this week before realizing that they would have major competition. Next week they should be able to get that rating.