Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - RANTSAMANIA: CALLOUTS

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2013, 06:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
scrilla
THESE THOTS AIN'T LOYAL

scrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabs
Default RANTSAMANIA: CALLOUTS

well I had half a card booked, but since Magic decided to bitch and duck Notorious like a faggot I'm gonna leave my creativity at the door. call out who you want at RANTSAMANIA in 3 months. I'll pick the 9 best match ups as I see fit from the call outs. make a case for why your feud must be ended at RANTSAMANIA. the more history in your feud the better.

Rush and McQueen are facing eachother at the top of the card for the RANTSAMANIA title. so they are free from this process. only 1v1 or 2v2 or 3v3 etc. no triple threat shit. 20 poll options, 10 matches.

if the show sucks blame Magic for being an annoying child and turning it into WCW where the inmates run the asylum.

#BELLA&HOOPLA
scrilla is offline   Reply With Quote