Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2013, 03:21 PM   #5540 (permalink)
Kiz
clive palmer

Kiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - Where attempted murder happens

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwayneAustin View Post
What pisses me off is that last season Dani Pacheco was at loan at Rayo Vallecano, and yet Liverpool never made a move for Michu. Which leads me to believe that:

1. We have the shittest scouts in the world who didn't even bother asking "hey, so that long haired bloke with 15 goals in 37 games from midfield, how much does he cost? 2million you say?"

OR

2. We didn't give a flying fuck how well Pacheco got on in Spain and didn't watch any of his matches.
it's snobbery. pure and simple. if michu was english he would've gone for close to 10x the amount and wouldnt have close to the same amount of skills. but because he played for a small club like rayo, it most likely would've been palmed off as a 'fluke' or 'someone had to score them'. i'd love if city went and took a punt on these kind of guys. just imagine how many cheap release clauses there are for players at clubs considered to be the lower end of prestige, and so many willing to sell cheap due to financial problems. hell, 17.5 mil is considered cheap for isco.