Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2013, 02:55 PM   #6011 (permalink)
CHAIN GANG DONNACHA
HENDO

CHAIN GANG DONNACHA is new to the CHATBOX CREWCHAIN GANG DONNACHA is new to the CHATBOX CREWCHAIN GANG DONNACHA is new to the CHATBOX CREWCHAIN GANG DONNACHA is new to the CHATBOX CREWCHAIN GANG DONNACHA is new to the CHATBOX CREWCHAIN GANG DONNACHA is new to the CHATBOX CREWCHAIN GANG DONNACHA is new to the CHATBOX CREWCHAIN GANG DONNACHA is new to the CHATBOX CREWCHAIN GANG DONNACHA is new to the CHATBOX CREWCHAIN GANG DONNACHA is new to the CHATBOX CREWCHAIN GANG DONNACHA is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Light View Post
https://twitter.com/CarvelIceCream/s...36996947623936

Inb4 Punk becomes the new face of Carvel Ice Cream
Not sure how I feel about this

If things like this and Fruity Pebbles happen naturally after The Rock thinks of them and THEN they get deals then I'll be the first to praise The Rock's GOATness :Rock

But if Vince is feeding him these lines beforehand because he has these deals already lined up then it's a bit disappointing, just feels that it would taint the promos FOR ME anyway.

Might just be me being picky but I hope the Rock insults came first and it doesn't have Vince's dirty hand in it.
CHAIN GANG DONNACHA is offline   Reply With Quote