Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Post your best work on this Forum

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2013, 02:27 PM   #96 (permalink)
GOD of CUNT
SNOWBLIND

GOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Post your best work on this Forum

When I say I'mma do something, I'mma do it. Three STUFF posts that warm my testes:

Quote:
PTK vs Austin 101, in a loser REALLY murks themselves match. I can see it now.
From the PTK thread where he copped to faking his own death/suicide/whatever a couple months earlier.

Quote:
From countless threads, but nobody does it with such gusto. STUFF made it a classic. Nobody's done it so well since.

Quote:
Would you like to dagger? You can jump real high and slam down sharply into my pelvic area while I sit on a bucket that may or may not be on fire.
From his thread on daggering and being Jamaican, directed at Amber B (the post, not the whole thread). Might be my favourite STUFF post ever. Or at least since 2009 (I can't search that far back). I returned from one of the ditches I wind up in for months at a time about a week after he made this thread, which was just in time to catch it before it got lost in the mire of shit that is Rants. I picked a good time to return (that was in 2011. I've disappeared several more times since then).
GOD of CUNT is offline   Reply With Quote