Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2013, 02:23 PM   #6000 (permalink)
The Cynical Miracle
Working on my abs

The Cynical Miracle probably won't be missedThe Cynical Miracle probably won't be missedThe Cynical Miracle probably won't be missedThe Cynical Miracle probably won't be missedThe Cynical Miracle probably won't be missedThe Cynical Miracle probably won't be missedThe Cynical Miracle probably won't be missedThe Cynical Miracle probably won't be missedThe Cynical Miracle probably won't be missedThe Cynical Miracle probably won't be missedThe Cynical Miracle probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
Beating somebody is one thing, kicking their ass is another. Rock, I'm going to beat you at Rumble. Rock, I'm going to kick your ass at Rumble. 2 different things. Punk has beaten ADR, Miz, Ziggler, Jericho, Bryan, Kane, Cena and Ryback but he hasn't kicked their asses. That's the difference and that's why I found it funny. He isn't an ass kicker type of heel and never has been. Hell, I laughed when he told BIG JOHNNY he was going to kick his ass lol, and even old man Nash. It's just something that makes me laugh any time he says it. The fact that he went on a diatribe of kicking asses for a couple of minutes made it even funnier.

Rey Mysterio never went around telling people he was going to kick their asses. CM Punk beating Rock in a match I can buy. CM Punk kicking his ass, however? Nope. CM Punk standing there looking up at Rock hulking over him and telling him he's going to kick his ass? Hell nope.
The bit where Rock and Punk are saying they will kick each others ass's was the best part of the promo. Shame this strange ideology of yours doest allow you to sit back and enjoy it.

I dont know how you watch wrestling as its ridiculous and bombastic in nature and is perceived by the mainstream to be more fake then movies and soap operas. Even back when big muscly men like HHH and The Rock were feuding with each other.