Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TNA's lack of stars problem

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2013, 01:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
tbp82
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

tbp82 251 - 500tbp82 251 - 500tbp82 251 - 500tbp82 251 - 500
Default Re: TNA's lack of star problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by shandcraig View Post
How about we stop trying to live off last generation wrestling. Its actuely sad that the biggest company the wwe keeps using old power to gain revenue. How are we ever going to get through this down period and start the revolution of another Boom period of wrestling.

People ram TNA for using last gen stars. WWE does it all the time. This is not the solution. I think what Impact Wrestling is doing right now is the way to go. Bringing in so many new guys and building self made or Indy talent.

Roode
Aries
York
ect

This is what will grow a company into the future. The rock and others like that will now always be a temporarily fix.

Boom period is coming and i think personally Impact Wrestling has the better force.

I'm not saying TNA should go get The Rock or Austin and put them on impact (obviously if they could they would) but, I'm saying TNA nees to find that person who can be the face of thier franchise. In Golf you have Tiger Woods in Boxing it's Floyd Mayweather. I'm talking that one person who fans will tune in to see. I don't think TNA has that person or someone who might be that person currently on thier roster. Magnus would probably be the closest but, if rumours are true he might be on his way out soon.
tbp82 is offline   Reply With Quote