Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - PWG DDT4 - Jan. 12th, 2013 (No spoilers outside of here please and thank you)

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2013, 01:52 PM   #147 (permalink)
geraldinhio
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

geraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new here
Default re: PWG DDT4 - Jan. 12th, 2013 (No spoilers outside of here please and thank you)

I had no internet for a day or two and then come online and find out Generico signed with WWE. :O It should also be noted Steen got injured recently at an ROH event and will still work the shows. All signs point to the rumors being true.

Being greedy I have mixed feelings about Generico not working the independents anymore but cautiously optimistic that he's talented enough to succeed in WWE.

There won't be a dry eye in The Reseda.