the one true debater of TDL
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: STEVEN of the House Baratheon, First of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm.
Re: Post your best work on this Forum
Originally Posted by Crimson 3:16™
20 Things You Didn't Know About Jinder Mahal
1. Jinder has a degree in Communications and Culture from the University of Calgary.
2. At his FCW try out Steve Keirn, Pat Patterson and Mike Rotunda saw him wrestle but Mahal thinks that what sold him to the WWE was his ability to speak Punjabi and his authentic costume like his turban.
3. People call Jinder Mahal a jobber, but Jinder actually has 27 wins and 32 losses in all of WWE shows combined.
4. Outside the WWE, Jinder Mahal has won the PWA Heavyweight Championship once, PWA Tag Team Championship three times and the Stampede Wrestling International Tag Team Championship twice.
5. Jinder Mahal was unbeaten for about five months on TV since his debut on April 29, 2011 to September 23, 2011, when he lost to the Great Khali.
6. After the feud with Khali finished, Mahal would go after superstars who he deemed as beneath him or an embarrassment, hence wrestling more on Superstars and NXT.
7. PWI ranked Jinder Mahal #336 of the top 500 singles wrestlers in the PWI 500 in 2011.
8. Jinder Mahal has 48,563 followers on Twitter. Much, much more than you do.
9. When Dhesi's character, Jinder Mahal, gets angry, his voice is actually a reminiscent of a legendary American wrestler, the Ultimate Warrior. (Source)
10. On Raw 1000, when the Brothers Of Destruction gave Jinder Mahal the rub, he was TRENDING WORLDWIDE on Twitter.
11. Jinder Mahal is never allowed to enter gas stations, because Jinder always carries matches.
12. Jinder Mahal is better than at least two of your five favorite wrestlers in terms of wrestling or mic skills. TRUE FACT.
13. Jinder Mahal was the runner-up in the largest Battle Royal in the WWE (Smackdown!) history. He lasted longer than the likes of CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Christian, Sheamus, the Miz and Wade Barrett in that 40 Man Battle Royal.
14. Jinder Mahal never pays electricity bills because he gets loads of cheap heat.
15. Jinder Mahal has 5 wins under his belt in the new NXT, most victories by any heel on that show.
16. Jinder Mahal has more finishers than Cena's entire moveset - The Camel Clutch, Full Nelson Slam, Sands Of Time and the Death Valley Driver.
17. Jinder Mahal has 5 clean wins over Yoshi Tatsu, the most wins by anyone from the current roster against Yoshi.
18. Jinder Mahal is the only man to not to lose clean to the undefeated wrecking machine, Ryback.
19. Jinder Mahal has two clean victories over "The Personification Of Domination" Ezekiel Jackson; whereas the Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, the Undertaker, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Brock Lesnar, CM Punk, Randy Orton and John Cena have none.
20. Jinder Mahal is actually passionate about the business unlike many others. GNW's(Great North Wrestling) owner and booker Devon Nicholson, who wrestles under the name Hannibal, had to say this about Jinder Mahal: "Raj is truly a wrestler. He is very passionate about the sport and has worked very hard to get where he is now. He has the spirit of a true wrestler which I like. He paid his dues to get in the business, he wrestles hard, trains hard in the gym," said Nicholson. "Raj is not like a lot of guys in FCW and WWE who have just been signed for their look and are just wrestling for a paycheque or fame. He is the type of person who would still wrestle if he were a multimillionaire because he enjoys it so much. I respect him a lot for this and I hope that he does very well in WWE."
*A slightly updated version (5 more points) of the one I posted in the other section. Thought that posting here would attract a wider audience .
None of my other posts could top this. This post just oozes greatness. So much so that people actually posted this stuff on other sites - http://newsodrome.com/wrestling_news...mahal-32934208