Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What's the BEST things & the WORST things about TNA?
View Single Post
post #16 of (permalink) Old 01-09-2013, 08:03 AM
dastardly
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: What's the BEST things & the WORST things about TNA?

I know everyone keeps saying they need to get out of the Impact Zone and while that's true, it isn't happening any time soon.

However, I really hope they use the 4-6 week break in filming to renovate the place. Not just a lick of paint and a new lighting rig, but a completely new, innovative, distinctive look.

Then THE MOST IMPORTANT thing they need to do is fill the place with fans - genuine wrestling fans who know the stories and wrestlers, and get rabid at the right points. How they would do this I don't know, but the IZ crowd is one of the major negative issues of being in the Impact Zone IMO.

(Posted because one of the "worst things" mentioned by the OP was bored crowds chanting "What?" It seriously pisses me off SO MUCH! If they can stop people smoking in there or mooning the camera etc, they can surely stop people chanting, "What?" Zero tolerance - as they go in get told anyone chanting "What?" will be immediately thrown out. It's annoying enough as it is, but the fact that the morons usually do it in the middle of great promos (Roode gets it a lot for some reason, as does Aries) is ball-gratingly irritating).

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome