Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Should Punk be a heel now untill he retires?

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2013, 06:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
UltimateOppitunist
This Post Is Rated R

UltimateOppitunist needs to take rep more seriousUltimateOppitunist needs to take rep more seriousUltimateOppitunist needs to take rep more seriousUltimateOppitunist needs to take rep more seriousUltimateOppitunist needs to take rep more seriousUltimateOppitunist needs to take rep more seriousUltimateOppitunist needs to take rep more seriousUltimateOppitunist needs to take rep more serious
Default Should Punk be a heel now untill he retires?

After his promo with The Rock I don't see how in kayfabe they can ever REALISTICALLY turn him back,I mean,he pretty much said he was only pretending to be a good guy and hes really bad to the bone,I know he more than likely will turn face again but I hope it isn't a case of "lol WWE logic" and it happens in a illogical fashion especially after what he said in that promo.How do you think they could realistically work it,is it possible or should he now just remain a career heel until he retires kind of like the reverse John Cena? Thoughts?

We Want Edge

Current Fave Five: Brock Lesnar, HHH, Roman Reigns,Dean Ambrose,Bray Wyatt
All Time Fave Five: Edge,The Rock,Undertaker,Kane, Shawn Micheals
The post is Rated R
UltimateOppitunist is offline   Reply With Quote