Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Movie Discussion Part II (part III coming soon)

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2013, 05:48 AM   #2017 (permalink)
TheIllusiveMan
Tits 'n' Ass!

TheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whore
Default Re: General Movie Discussion Part II

If my internet was better then I'd probably watch a whole lot more films, sadly the only way I can really see them is getting them from my brother-in-law or friends. The Cinema we have in the City is pretty shit, only ONE screen! So it doesn't really show a lot of movies.

The other way is buying them on DVD and I think I own quite a few of them. Just a couple of Cabinets are filled with them. I'm usually one to buy the Special Editions of films, that is if they look worth while. Like the LotR ones, have all three. Or the Godfather Trilogy. Same with the Blade Runner 5 disc set, Evil Dead Trilogy etc.. Just love them.

Have a few TV boxsets as well. A lot of the South Park ones. Also got the 24 boxset at a good price. Then there's the wrestling ones...

Banner & Avy - Abk™