Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - FILM OF THE YEAR 2012

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2013, 05:27 AM   #275 (permalink)
Bubz
All in the reflexes

Bubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselves
Default Re: FILM OF THE YEAR 2012

I definitely think Looper was really overrated. I've said it before but I'll say it again that I can see why people hate TDKR and Prometheus was bad. Skyfall was good imo, but again I found it to be really overrated. I really think if it wasn't for the 'James Bond' name attached to it, it wouldn't be so highly thought of, because there isn't anything in it that's better than anything else this year from a film-making stand point. Not saying it was bad btw, because I did enjoy it quite a lot while it was on.

Amour was a very tough watch, it didn't shy away from anything and I can see someone hating it for being so depressing etc, but it's a very well made film and something that could effect people in huge way emotionally, but it didn't have that effect with me at all, it was almost too matter of fact and too un-sentimental to get an emotional reaction out of me.

Can't comment on Dark Shadows because I didn't see it and will never see it because Burton is a hack .

Beasts' is my film of the year though, I found it incredibly moving, the visuals were great, the performance from the little girl is astounding (she's 5 years old). Loved the themes and the dream-like/imaginary state of everything. I honestly thought it was a masterpiece.

Last edited by Bubz : 01-09-2013 at 05:31 AM.
Bubz is offline   Reply With Quote