Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Post your best work on this Forum

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2013, 05:02 AM   #58 (permalink)
DualShock
Working on my possession

DualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Post your best work on this Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVETV988_fan View Post
Means alot coming from you, especially since you're one of the 3 people on here i've had the most arguments with. The other two being Goham and that Cat chick which wouldn't have a good thing to say about me if I saved her from a burning house or found a cure for her mad cow disease.
You must be wrong because according to some people here I never had an argument with anyone until 1-2 weeks ago
Saying something to SVET who has 5 red bars = kewl guy
Saying something to somebody else = a troll who exposed himself as a shitty poster

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/

DualShock is offline   Reply With Quote