Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - El Generico Signs With WWE

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2013, 04:41 AM   #47 (permalink)
Klee
The Loose Cannon

Klee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: El Generico Signs With WWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamillePunk View Post
Wow he's gonna have to be really toned down in the ring for Sin Cara not to appear utterly obsolete.

Absolutely love that WWE has been bringing in all this great seasoned Indy talent recently. I shudder to think about the future of WWE if they had relied on the WWE-bred guys.
It's like they've suddenly woken up and are treating the indy leagues as the equivalent to the territories. The talent have been plying their trade else where.

All the WWE then do (good or bad) is try to repackage guys. I hope they don't fuck about too much with Generico.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flag sabbath View Post
I wish him all the success in the world - no one has deserved it more since Danielson made the move. He's definitely chosen the prime time to go for it in terms of indie names becoming mainstream stars, but so much depends on whether this signals the demise of El Generico as we know him.
Fingers crossed it's the same scenario as CM Punk and he gets to keep his persona.