Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Man,70, marries 15 year old, then complains to police when she leaves.

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2013, 04:18 AM   #14 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Rush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: Man,70, marries 15 year old, then complains to police when she leaves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
The prophet of islam got married to a 6 year old and "consumed" the marriage when she was 9,I tell ya Mo'man was one nasty Arab horn dog so what do you expect from a country which has a majority of people who look up to Mo'man as their "role model".I know some idiotic people who say that 9 year old girl "hit puberty" when she was 9.

I wouldn't say they are treated as slaves,They're just treated as kids who always need a man to tell them what to do.That and they're treated as nothing but sex objects yeah.
you mean consummated?

oh and you wouldn't say they're slaves but you would say they're treated as nothing but sex objects? are you trying to post like a mong? If they're treated as nothing but sex objects then it means they're being treated as slaves.

Rush is offline   Reply With Quote