Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Alberto Del Rio World Heavyweight Champion
View Single Post
post #66 of (permalink) Old 01-09-2013, 01:57 AM
Brodus Clay
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Re: World Heavyweight Championship *SPOILER*

This so damn weird and out of the blue O_O!, but well I'm happy I was right when I said he was going to defeat Big Show, but never thought this fast like let him be on the midcard for a while come on his feud with 3MB was going to be better than what Sheamus and Orton are doing with them.

Well the best thing about this is that Sheamus not gonna get the belt in a while C:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodus Clay View Post
Probably Bray would slap you for saying that, fans this days have no fucking respect for the Undertaker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
As they shouldn't, he hasn't earned it. He took a dump on the face of the best talent on the roster and said "fuck you, I don't have to do SHIT but show up and pin you after you carry the entire program". Disrespect begets disrespect. Undertaker is a selfish, arrogant, broken down old has been who can't give it up, who doesn't give one shit about the next generation of stars and helping the company that made him thrive. It's always all about him.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome