Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - FILM OF THE YEAR 2012

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2013, 10:55 PM   #274 (permalink)
asdf0501
Little Poppa Pump

asdf0501 probably won't be missedasdf0501 probably won't be missedasdf0501 probably won't be missedasdf0501 probably won't be missedasdf0501 probably won't be missedasdf0501 probably won't be missedasdf0501 probably won't be missedasdf0501 probably won't be missedasdf0501 probably won't be missedasdf0501 probably won't be missedasdf0501 probably won't be missed
Default Re: FILM OF THE YEAR 2012

Trying to be the most objective possible, at least from what i saw, yes. But i haven't see stuff like Ted, Cloud Atlas or blockbusters i know will probably be horrible so can't speak for that.

Looper, Prometheus and The dark knight rises are just convoluted shit, too much stuff without solution, movies trying to convey everything they can, to finally say nothing at the end. At least if you wanna be fun, be fun without complex or desperately trying to play "reality", but if you wanna be complex and philosophical and shit be better. In the case of Nolan is worse because he can't even do a shoot good without dialogue.

Beasts, Amour, and Pieta are trap movies with moral discourses that at least to me seems wrong so i can't aprove them

Skyfall is just a mess, i don't have a good opinion of Mendes but at least he seems a decent option for a most methodical and dramatic Bond, specially because one of the stuff everyone was criticizing from the last 2 movies was the excess of action and ridiculous things going on. But here there is even more stuff happening for minute wich is worse because is obvious that this doesn't suit Mendes at all

Dark Shadows is the shadow of a former good filmmaking playing with CGIs

Edit: And is not a thing against Hollywood or anything, i really believe that stuff like the 3 Stooges were good and Avengers was at least decent

Edit 2: i don't know why but i remember now that i haven't see Argo either and i wanted to see it.... weird

The rest is silence
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic187936_14.gif

Last edited by asdf0501 : 01-09-2013 at 12:06 AM.
asdf0501 is offline   Reply With Quote